Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breaking my Bad Habits...

I have confessed in a prior post that I am not really a morning person and really anyone who reads our little blog probably already knows that about me.

  • So, first I was given the ultimate early bird, Miss Mae. I still think she wakes up at 5:30 every morning, then patiently waits until it is 6:30 when she has the green light to come downstairs.
  • Then came the energy with Mr. Whitt. We are talking bouncing off the walls energy that begins the moment his feet hit the floor. He needs no "rev" up time.
  • And, now we have the last missing link-the noise!
This is the scence at our house at 6:45 am

and, then at 7:00.

God sent the three cutest wake-up calls possible to help break my habit, and I will say if our home continues to be filled with moments like this, I might just become a morning person after all.

PS-B threw up all over the new car about forty-five minutes later in carpool. It absolutely amazes me how kids go from fine to sick in 0.3 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment