Monday, February 14, 2011

Sike!

urban dictionary/ sike means, "the immediately preceding statement is false and was told to mislead."
ok, so this morning about 9:00 the doorbell rings. I see a delivery truck, and my immediate thought was what in the world has my man done-he must have really messed up. Trust me, Michael makes me feel loved every day including Valentine's day, but sending/ bringing home flowers just really isn't his thing.
Well, come to find out, he had not messed up. The flowers were for my neighbor across the street. She wasn't home, so they asked if I could keep the flowers for her until she got home.
Hey, at least, I got to enjoy them for a few hours.
PS-just so Michael doesn't feel like I am throwing him under the bus. yes, I did say one time that fresh flowers are a waste because they die in a week. I think it was when we were dating, and I was trying to appear extremely practical and level-headed. How IDIOTIC is that!!! What girl says that!

1 comment:

  1. This totally gave me a good laugh. In the midst of all the stomach bug terribleness, I needed it. Thanks for your supportive phone calls and messages this week. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete