Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disgruntled

Anyone who knows our B also knows this "look" of his. He has been doing it for quite some time, and really I don't think it needs any explanation. It takes the expression, "one look says it all" to a whole new level. He doesn't even need to cry; he just gives me this look and I know I better get moving. Basically, we have a fun game going of him saying, "Jump" and me saying, "How high?" I know, I know, you are probably saying, "You need to say "no" sometimes, and help him build character." But, he is the baby! (John Rosemond would have a field day with us) I will work on it in the next month or so.

But, it is so hard when after you get the one "disgruntled" look you see a sweet little profile shot like this.

Next month or so, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment