Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Silly Santa!

I apologize ahead of time to my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws, but this is just to good to not spread some cheer.... Christmas morning I had strategically placed a gift card and revealing "nightie" in Michael's stocking handing it to him when our little ones weren't in the room, but of course, all three (in perfect timing) arrived on the scene just as Michael was pulling out the lacey treasure....after a slightly ackward glance/ teasing smile between us and a momentary pause then back to toys from the kiddos, we thought all was forgotten... Then, yesterday Mae was playing with two of her friends at our house when I overheard her saying in an eruption of giggles, "Santa put girl's clothes in Daddy's stocking. Silly Santa...we need to write him a note and tell him about his mistake!" Here's hoping this starts your New Year with a little extra jolly!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious. kate told me my big girl panties were "too small or bwoken or somethin'" the other day when i put on a thong to wear under some skinny jeans (don't wear those often these days!)

    ReplyDelete