Saturday, July 31, 2010

Outplayed

On the day I married Michael, it was a package deal. I was blessed with finally having not just one but two sisters, and let me tell you, they are both pretty incredible by anyone's standards. They have hearts the size of Texas, and are constantly showering love on the kids and me.
We are at the beach with them right now, and Katie whipped out a blow-up Nemo swimming pool to put on the deck for the kids. You can only imagine the excitement level when Mae and Whitt saw it. We are talking eyes the size of saucers, mouths to the floor, arms waving wildly, legs jumping up and down excitement. Did I mention the pool has a blow-up slide with a little fountain at the top!?!!
Lauren admitted that she had gone all over the place looking for something that could top the Nemo pool, but to no avail.
Sorry, Lauren and Austin. Katie and David outplayed you this time.
Seriously, how blessed are my kids to have these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment