Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Rolls Royce of Motherhood

Do you ever have those moments where you think, "Wow, this is my life. Things have really changed!" ? Well, it happened to me today. After carpool, we needed to run into Target. I say run, but you really don't just "run" into places when you have your three little buddies. As we were wheeling through the store playing "I spy", I realized three different people had looked at me and immediately said, "You certainly have your hands full!" I suddenly looked down and noticed I was pushing a mammoth shopping cart. Seriously, any cart that allows you to push around three children and still have plenty of cargo space is beyond massive. That is when I realized I was in a whole other ballgame! I normally say, "my cup runneth over," but in this case, "my shopping cart runneth over." Only, at Target, right!?! By the way, the view from behind the cart looks just perfect to me, a blessed life! And, yes, pushing that thing around counted as my workout for the day.

2 comments:

  1. I think a trip around Target with that thing is every bit as much of a workout (if not more than) as a trip around the golf course with my double BOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! I always run into people in the Kroger massive cart because I don't realize how long it is. This is so funny!

    ReplyDelete