Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whatever it takes...

okay, I sent this pic out to a few people yesterday, and this morning I was told it needed to be part of the new blog. The morning was actually going pretty smoothly. Michael had taken Mae to school. Whitt finished breakfast, and I played with both boys. Bruce went down for a morning nap (small miracle that he actually got to take a nap in his crib instead of the carseat/ stroller). Whitt and I read some books. Then he went to play with his cars while I cleaned up the morning dishes and did laundry. Suddenly, Whitt came running to the kitchen frantic, W: Brucie is crying! I think you need to feed him. J: I don't think he is hungry, Whitty. W: I'll go check on him. J: Thanks, buddy. The crying stopped, so I started another load of clothes. When I walked in Bruce's room, this is what I found. It had rained stuffed animals. Whitt had thrown every toy into the crib. Bruce was thrilled, and Whitt was zooming his cars right next to him on the floor. Awww, brotherly love! ps-excuse the photo quality. my personal camera man was at work : )

1 comment: