Saturday, March 20, 2010

Glow worm....

Michael was out of town last night, and after I put the little ones to bed, I started thinking about what we were doing three years ago. We were living in Evanston, IL. About 5:00 pm, I realized that our little man would be coming soon. We took Mae to her last dinner as a only child, came back to our apartment, called a dear friend to come stay with her, and headed to the hospital. We were up all night (well, actually michael took a brief nap), and at 4:14 am, Whitt arrived and he looked just like a glow worm!!! He had these giant cheeks that everyone noticed, several nurses commented, and michael, mae, and my hearts were instantly his. Whitt absolutely loves hearing this story, so this morning when he asked me to tell him for the hundredth time, I happily obliged. Happy Birthday beautiful boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment