Tuesday, August 28, 2012

33

Saturday night, a friend says with loving excitement,"Your birthday is in a few days, right!?!.."

I respond nonchalantly,"yeah, thirty-three...no big deal, just another birthday."

An hour later, I go through my bedtime routine. With a mouth full of toothpaste, I hear Him..."I was thirty-three when I went to the cross for you. You are a big deal to me."

In a instant, I am humbled to tears and loved more deeply than I could imagine.

Thirty-three...

Thirty-three...

He was thirty-three when He made our Way...

Thirty-three will never be the same...

"Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out." Song of Songs 1:3

He is the sweetness in the journey for at thirty-three He poured himself out...

And, His Truth resounds to all, 'You are a big deal to the I AM.'

1 comment: